Friday, December 20, 2013

A full day of bubs


Wednesdays we get Dusty after preschool. We watched Goonies and he practiced his numbers and drew with Ed. After we dropped him off we met my sister for Eli's christmas concert. He's in transitional kindergarten and his class sang Jingle Bells ^__^  We went out for frozen yogurt afterward, there were some pics of me but I look too horrendous to share them XD At some point before we went to sleep we put the tree up, it's been sitting in the box in the dining room for a week ugh.










      Some stills from the video of Eli's Jingle Bells performance!



he killed it!




This is by far my fave picture of them, Acacia's face cracks me up!









--------------------------------------------

We didnt do much today but see our therapist (preparing my brain for xmas), get a few more presents for the kids, pinata stuffing, and I walked for an hour on the tread mill ^__^

 One of my favorite things to eat lately, eggs, a super baked yam, and a lil but of shredded cheese.

Walked while watching The Biggest Loser instead of sitting on the couch!

3 comments:

Taryn said...

so do you bake the yam and then cut it up and put in with the scrambled eggs and cheese? it sounds like something i would love and super easy!

and i'm with ya, glad christmas is over!! bring on summer! (i live in iowa, so it's bitterly cold here now).

happy new year!! cheers!

Eric brunt said...

i am ERIC BRUNT by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my wife after three(3) years of marriage just because another Man had a spell on her and she left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a man had a spell on my wife and he told me that he will help me and after 3 days that i will have my wife back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my wife. Thanks for helping me Dr Akhere contact him on email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com
or
call/whatsapp:+2349057261346










i am ERIC BRUNT by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my wife after three(3) years of marriage just because another Man had a spell on her and she left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a man had a spell on my wife and he told me that he will help me and after 3 days that i will have my wife back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my wife. Thanks for helping me Dr Akhere contact him on email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com
or
call/whatsapp:+2349057261346



Sophie Grace said...

I have read your article; it is very informative and helpful for me. I admire the valuable information you offer in your articles. Thanks for posting it. Please coming site instagram viewer to see top hashtag on instagram.